Here's a nice Friday surprise: Curve Digital is selling a bundle of Xbox One indie games for £18, which is a pretty good bargain. The games in question are:
- Dear Esther - one of the first and best in the "walking simulator" genre, very thoughtful and poetic
- Serial Cleaner, an action-puzzler about clearing up murder scenes
- The Flame in the Flood, a tough and beautiful survival game set in a flooded world
- Manual Samuel, a somewhat crude but undeniably funny, strange adventure game
- Human Fell Flat, a wobbly physics puzzler with a slight flavour of Octodad
They're discounted until November 3rd on the Xbox store.