I've had games of Evolve that have struggled to find a full five players and wondered if that was bad lobbies or sales. Looks like it wasn't sales.
As ever, these figures for the week ending February 14th, don't include digital downloads, which might explain why PC only claims 3 per cent of Evolve's total sales (would love to know what the real figures are). Across Xbox and PS4 things were pretty even, with XB1 claiming just 400 more units shifted.
Nintendo had a good week with Majora's Mask taking number 2 and Monster Hunter 4 making its debut at 4. The New and New XL 3DS also led to a 57 per cent week on week jump in hardware sales for the publisher. That's not actually as much as I would have thought.
Here's the top ten:
1. Evolve (2K Games)
2. The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D (Nintendo)
3. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Activision)
4. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (Capcom)
5. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
6. FIFA 15 (EA)
7. Far Cry 4 (Ubisoft)
8. Minecraft: Xbox Edition (Microsoft)
9. Assassin’s Creed: Unity (Ubisoft)
10. Destiny (Activision)