Even with a 29 per cent week-on-week drop in numbers, GTA 5 has held the top slot in the UK charts, with PlayStation 4 versions responsible for over half the sales.
Of the GTA 5 copies sold, PS4 has largest share with 52 per cent of the sales, while Xbox One has 38 per cent. Nothing new has actually come out since last week's chart so this is largely a reshuffle of the same names, with only LEGO Batman 3 edging into 10th place to replace Shadow Of Mordor. The Xbox One edition of Minecraft has also done well, rising from 8th place last week to 5th today.
Here's the top ten selling games in the UK for the week ending January 17th:
1. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
2. FIFA 15 (EA)
3. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Activision Blizzard)
4. Far Cry 4 (Ubisoft)
5. Minecraft: Xbox Edition (Microsoft)
6. The Crew (Ubisoft)
7. Minecraft: PlayStation Edition (Sony)
8. Assassin’s Creed: Unity (Ubisoft)
9. Destiny (Activision Blizzard)
10. LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Warner Bros)