Technically, the hell on Earth that is E3 doesn't start until this afternoon. That hasn't stopped stuff happening so here's a round up of all the things seen, leaked, and released so far.
Now on to the news:
- Pictures of a Mario Maker stand appear online, suggesting Nintendo is dabbling with player creation.
- With talk of a now or never E3 reveal IGN reported The Last Guardian cancelled while Sony denied it. The story has since been retracted with an apology.
- An Assassin's Creed Unity sign suggests four player co-op showing a group of assassins.
- Xbox boss Phil Spencer and former PlayStation boss Jack Tretton appear to be BFFs now.
- Metal Gear Solid 5's new trailer gets leaked it's taken down but GIFs remain.