When Forza Horizon 4 was shown off at E3, one of the things which caught our attention here at Kotaku UK was the game's British setting, which is close to home. Now it looks like another quintessential part of British culture is coming to the game, in the form of her Majesty's most famous fictional spy.
As launch DLC for Forza Horizon 4, players will be able to pick up a pack of ten of James Bond's most famous cars. The Best of Bond pack, which currently doesn't have a price, includes cars ranging from retro Bond to modern Bond.
- 1964 James Bond Edition Aston Martin DB5
- 1969 James Bond Edition Aston Martin DBS
- 1974 James Bond Edition AMC Hornet X Hatchback
- 1977 James Bond Edition Lotus Esprit S1
- 1981 James Bond Edition Citroën 2CV6
- 1986 James Bond Edition Aston Martin V8
- 1999 James Bond Edition BMW Z8
- 2008 James Bond Edition Aston Martin DBS
- 2010 James Bond Edition Jaguar C-X75
- 2015 James Bond Edition Aston Martin DB10
The vehicles will also feature gadgets but only in the car model viewing mode, they can't be used in-game. Forza Horizon 4, and the Best of Bond DLC pack, will release in the UK October 2nd 2018.