The Sims 4 was patched yesterday. Here are the funniest updates for the game.
- Vampires can now date.
Good! Because, as we know, everyone would bone a vampire and if you say otherwise you are lying.
- Sims should once again be able to Plan their Wedding Event with a Vampire Sim.
Have all the vampires in my game just been wandering around town, undying and unloved? I’ve inadvertently wandered into an Anne Rice novel.
- Sims with the Kleptomaniac trait should no longer place items they have stolen into the inventories of the Sim they stole the items from.
I am sad that Kleptomaniac sims will no longer be so unfailingly polite.
- Sims should now sit when they play the console game if there is an available seat nearby.
I play video games in my bed, underneath the covers, so this bug has been really annoying to me.
- Your Sim should no longer get the Unable to Propose dialog when attempting to propose to Sims who are not employed by the proposing Sim.
This just seems like some Handmaid’s Tale shit.
- Sims who reach level 8 in the Doctor career should now find that pregnant Sims are actually coming to the hospital to complete the Deliver a Baby promotion task.
The image of doctors waiting for pregnant women to arrive in an otherwise empty hospital is amusing to me.
A few less interesting but genuinely annoying bugs have also been patched, so check out the rest of the patch notes here.