Goat Simulator is returning with a new expansion, this time focused on taking on space games, Mass Effect and Star Citizen in particular. The Waste of Space DLC will add a new map, apparently the game's biggest yet, filled with physics puzzles and throwaway gags. The trailer has an energetic charm which will hopefully carry into the actual release:
Waste of Space is already out on PC but it will be coming to PS4 on March 21st.
Here's a brief rundown of what you'll find inside:
- Visit space today or get old waiting for that other space game that you already paid for
- Crowdfund a space colony and get other people to pay for it and do all the work!
- Endless space full of planets to visit. but seriously it would take forever to go there so why bother
- There is one planet nearby though. Go to that one
- Fly and shoot stuff in space, because nobody makes games about flying and shooting in space anymore
- Learn how to be a real bridge commander like that spock dude from mars or whatever
- The biggest map in goat simulator history, filled to the brim with exclusive content. I know PR. Hire me Valve!
- No crew member will be left unromanced