That UK number one position for Dying Light comes despite a 48 per cent drop in sales from last week, which says something about The Order and Evolve's sales figures: they dropped 62 per cent and 35 per cent respectively.
The only other notable new(ish) releases is Zombie Army Trilogy from Rebellion which came in at number 8. Otherwise it's the same old faces swapping places.
Here is the Top Ten for the week ending March 7th:
1. Dying Light, Warner Bros
2. Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar
3. FIFA 15, EA
4. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Activision Blizzard
5. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse, Bandai Namco
6. Minecraft: Xbox Edition, Microsoft
7. The Order 1886, Sony
8. Zombie Army Trilogy, Rebellion
9. Evolve, 2K Games
10. Minecraft: PlayStationEdition, Sony